Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Odd

I don't exactly remember the first part of last night's dream too well. I was interrupted by the calling of nature which jolted me awake and rushed me to the nearest bathroom.

However, the second part I do remember. I had found my way into this apartment building. It was weird, because as I walked inside the door, it was like I was still on the outside. Both parts looked the same, and there were even miniture apartment buildings all around. Townhouses, too. I had met up with Tim, who had claimed that he had just moved into the neighborhood and wanted to show me around. We were walking along and came to this park. I saw Veronica on the swing set and sat and watched her for a bit. The swing set was promoting operating systems such as Linux and FreeBSD and others, pretty much promoting open source. In any case, I noticed that Veronica had a child on her lap. It seemed like it was happy and in good health. She let the child off of her lap, and the child got her own swing. Veronica started to swing just as I was trying to pass by. She swung higher and higher still, then veered off to the right and got herself stuck by her legs on the top of the swingset. I was confused and was trying to help her down, when I had woken up again. I grumbled and went back to sleep, and was back in that neighborhood again, only this time beyond the swing set. Tim was gone, too. I wandered past an apartment building when someone called my name. Peering into the window, I saw Devin. He told me to come inside. We talked for a while about drugs, his addictions and how it ripped him away from everyone, about the war, about how I betrayed him, etc. He started a flight simulater, and that time, the alarm went off.

And now....time for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home