Friday, June 03, 2005

#3

Last night's dream was relativly normal. It took place just shortly before my big move that I'm making here in a couple of weeks.

I was sitting in my room, packing, when Rose came into the door and said that she had gotten me something special before my move. I figured it was nothing major, so I follow her outside and there sits this car. It wasn't a new car, probably a model from '98, but that didn't change the fact that it was a car. A new goddamn car. The rest of the dream basically entailed me driving around, showing it off. What gets me, though, is right when I asked her where she got this car and how she was able to afford it, she opened her mouth and the opening line to "Slavery" by Nine Inch Nails, which is the song that I had chosen for my alarm to play to wake me up today, had come out. This was my alarm going off. Interesting, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home